How do recruiters track applicants?
Most of the recruiters use applicant tracking systems to track applicants.
An application tracking system also is known as ATS is a software application that facilitates electronic dealing for the recruitment of the company.
The key advantage of the software in an organization is that they help to collect and store job-related data about the candidate.
The progress of the candidates throughout the hiring process is monitored with ATS. The system takes responsibility for filtering applications in an automatic manner depending on the criteria formulated based on keywords, skills, experience, former employers, etc.
You can try Wisestep extension, By using wisestep you can make more time for revenue-generating tasks like speaking to clients and candidates and leave the candidate data capture to the Wisestep browser extension.
- Automatically extracts all information from a candidate’s job board profile when you view it in your chrome browser
- Organizes candidate’s information and makes the profiles searchable for later use, with one click
- Works with major job boards: Dice USA, Monster(USA, UK, Poland, Germany, India), CareerBuilder USA, Techfetch, CWjobs UK, JobServe UK, Naukri India
- Works with LinkedIn
- Gives you best-in-class candidate data privacy controls with unmatched flexibility
- It helps you get better value for money for your paid Job board profile views that expire after a certain amount of time.